Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Bangalore
Ayaansh Hospital, a leader in laparoscopic surgery in Bangalore, sets high standards in minimally invasive procedures. Our state-of-the-art facilities, innovative surgical techniques, and a team of expert surgeons are widely recognized for delivering exceptional outcomes. We at Ayaansh merge advanced technology with compassionate care, ensuring both comfort and success in our patients’ surgical experiences. As a pioneer in innovation and patient care, Ayaansh Hospital is your go-to laparoscopic surgery hospital in Bangalore.
Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao, a highly trained and experienced laparoscopic surgeon in Bangalore, founded Ayaansh Hospital to advance the practice of Laparoscopy, Gynecological Oncology, Gynecology, and Laparoscopy for Infertility treatments. Renowned as one of the best Laparoscopic Surgeons and Gynecological Oncologists in Indiranagar, Bangalore, Dr. Rao is committed to providing high-quality treatment and care.
What is laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is also known as diagnostic laparoscopy & it is a surgery performed to examine the organs of the abdomen. Laparoscopic surgery involves small incisions in the abdomen.
The laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery, band-aid surgery, keyhole surgery.
This surgery is commonly used to determine pelvic inflammatory diseases, pelvic pain or some cases of endometriosis. The laparoscopic surgery in Bangalore is a very cost-effective procedure with a short recovery period.
The vital element of laparoscopic surgery is the use of the laparoscope, a long fiber optic cable that allows the surgeon to view the affected area.
When laparoscopy is used to diagnose the condition of any patient, the procedure usually takes about 30-60 minutes.
Bangalore has the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital & Surgeon across the city and Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Indiranagar is very less.
Why is laparoscopic surgery done?
The surgery is done through a few small incisions in the abdomen. The scope is put through one of the incisions. It sends pictures from the inside the body to a video screen. Laparoscopy helps diagnose and treat problems in the reproductive organs.
- Tubal pregnancy: This occurs when an embryo implants in a fallopian tube. Untreated, the tube can rupture and bleed.
- A fibroid (lump of uterine muscle tissue). This can cause pain and bleeding. These can also be diagnosed with ultrasound.
- A blocked or damaged the Fallopian tube. This can cause trouble getting pregnant.
- Endometriosis (growth of uterine tissue outside the uterus): This can cause pain, bleeding, and trouble getting pregnant
- Adhesions (scar tissue): These can cause pain and trouble getting pregnant.
- An ovarian cyst (fluid-filled sac) or tumor (abnormal growth). Either can cause pain and other health problems.
- Pelvic organ prolapses. This is when the female organs drop into or out of the vagina.
- Incontinence: This is when urine leaks involuntarily
What are the Side Effects of the Surgery?
You should contact your doctor if any of the following symptoms develop, such as:
- persistent or worsening pain after a few days
- new abdominal pain
- nausea or vomiting
- fainting or feel light-headed
- redness, swelling, discharge or bleeding at the wound sites
- difficulty urinating
What are the Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery?
There are some advantages of performing the surgery include:
- Reduced hemorrhaging, which decreases the chances of needing a blood transfusion.
- Small incisions while doing surgery, which reduces pain and shortens the recovery time.
- Lesser pain felt, leading to fewer pain medications needed
- You are Hospital stay is less, with sometimes leading to same-day discharge
- There is minimal scarring in the case of laparoscopic surgery as compared to other operations performed.
- You get back to your normal activities sooner.