Best Gynecologist in Bangalore
Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao is one of the Best Gynecologist in Bangalore & he is having over 21+ years of experience.
Our Gynecology Doctor intends to help women through all stages of life which include pregnancy, menopause and beyond. We provide a highly specialized doctor who offers Gynecology Treatment in Indiranagar, Bangalore with high-quality care. Also, we have excelled in handling gynecology cases including emergencies & providing optimal care for new-born babies. With the help of the Best Gynecologist in Indiranagar, Bangalore & we are providing all types of gynecology services for women.
We provide one of the best doctor for high-risk pregnancy & having a critical care unit to take care of the woman who is facing high-risk pregnancy.
At Ayaansh Hospital is leading the Best Gynecology Hospital in Indiranagar, Bangalore & we offer a very affordable Gynecology treatment with a high success rate. We have one of the Best Gynecology Doctor in Bangalore who are experts providing in high-quality treatment.
What is a Gynecologist?
A gynecologist is a surgeon or a doctor who specializes in the female reproductive system, which includes the Fertility Treatments etc. Menstrual problems, contraception, sexuality, menopause, and infertility issues are diagnosed and treated by a gynecologist, most gynecologists also provide prenatal care, and some provide primary care.
A gynecologist treats patients with female reproductive organs, whether or not they identify the women. An obstetrician is a kind of gynecologist who specializes in pregnancy and childbirth.
Why see a gynecologist?
Going to see a gynecologist — A Doctor who focuses on Women’s reproductive health. It means you are taking responsibility for your body in many ways. It can be very exciting to know you are making sure all is going well with puberty, your reproductive system, and more.
Keep in mind that other doctors also can help with gynecological issues. For example, an adolescent medicine specialist, family doctor, or pediatrician can answer questions and may be able to examine your vagina, too.
- Help you understand your body and how to care for it.
- Give you the doctor a sense of what is normal for you so you can notice any problem changes, like signs of a vaginal infection.
- Let the doctor find problems early so they can be treated.
- Explain what the normal vaginal discharge should look like and what could be a sign of a problem.
- Teach you how to protect yourself if you have sex.
Your gynecologist can answer any questions you have about the many changes that may be happening to your body. It is great to build a relationship with your gynecologist over the years. so, he or she understands your health and what matters to you.
What does a Gynecologist do?
A Gynecologist performs a variety of tests and exams focused on Women’s health. Gynecologists are responsible for performing the standard yearly exam on adult women to ensure their reproductive health. During this exam, the doctor will physically examine the women, perform STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) tests, complete a breast exam, and monitor the woman’s use of birth control.
Gynecologists are also sometimes certified as obstetricians and will monitor the health of the mother and the fetus during a pregnancy.
In addition to the above, a Gynecologist in Bangalore must also monitor some of the same medical conditions in women as her general practitioner. For example, if a woman has diabetes, her gynecology doctor must inform her of how her disease is impacting her reproductive organs.
Gynecologists also diagnose problems that women may be having with their reproductive organs, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome or cervical cancer. They may also check for vaginal infections and urinary tract infections in women complaining of lower abdominal pain or sexual pain. Gynecologists also perform minor surgeries on women’s reproductive organs, such as:
- Tubal pregnancy:This occurs when an embryo implants in a fallopian tube. Untreated, the tube can rupture and bleed.
- A fibroid (lump of uterine muscle tissue). This can cause pain and bleeding. These can also be diagnosed with ultrasound.
- A blocked or damaged the Fallopian tube. This can cause trouble getting pregnant.
- Endometriosis (growth of uterine tissue outside the uterus): This can cause pain, bleeding, and trouble getting pregnant
- Adhesions (scar tissue): These can cause pain and trouble getting pregnant.
- An ovarian cyst (fluid-filled sac) or tumor (abnormal growth). Either can cause pain and other health problems.
- Pelvic organ prolapses. This is when the female organs drop into or out of the vagina.
- Incontinence:This is when urine leaks involuntarily.
Best Gynecology Hospital in Bangalore
Ayaansh Hospital is one of the Best Gynecology Hospital in Bangalore & it is the most preferred hospital in the city of Bangalore. It has gained the reputation of being the best centre in the region for Gynecological Oncology & Gynecology Services. And, also we provide services includes urogynecology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Robotic Surgery, etc. Mother and childcare being our focus at Ayaansh Hospital, we believe that every mother and baby deserves the best care possible – before, during and after a precious newborn enters the world.
Pregnancy and childbirth is an incredible journey. We at Ayaansh Hospital provides the expert doctor and high technology will ensure that this journey is made most memorable and cherishable for you.
We are Offering the Affordable Gynecology Treatment Cost in Indiranagar, Bangalore. Each of the gynecologist’s practices at some of the Best Gynecology Hospital in Bangalore.
Contact us to know about the Gynecology Treatment & it’s Cost in Bangalore & get a Consultation by the Best Gynecologist in Bangalore.