Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery in Bangalore
At Ayaansh hospital we offer the best laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery in Bangalore & Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao is one of the best laparoscopic hysterectomy doctor in Indiranagar, Bangalore with over 18 years of experience.
Hysterectomy is quite a common surgery that is performed by the specialists. Initially, this kind of surgery was an open one but included a lot of complexities. but with the advancements and involvement of the new technologies, laparoscopy came into use. Today the laparoscopic hysterectomy has gained a lot of popularity with the number of benefits associated with it. This is the reason that people want to go for it and recover in the least amount of time.
What is a laparoscopic hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus. hysterectomies are performed for a wide variety of reasons. A hysterectomy is major surgery, but with new technological advances, the discomfort, risk of infection and recovery time has all been decreased.
There are three surgical approaches to hysterectomies, that include:
- Open, traditional hysterectomy: This involves a six to twelve inch incision made in the abdominal wall.
- Vaginal hysterectomy: This involves removing the uterus through the vagina. This approach is better than the open, traditional hysterectomy, but still does not allow the surgeon a full view of the surrounding organs, including the bladder.
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery: Using a state-of-the art robotic platform allows the surgeon a full view of the surrounding organs and more precise control over incisions.
How is the surgery done?
In the case of the laparoscopic hysterectomy, a little cut is made in the belly and from there the instrument is inserted. as it attaches a camera at one end, the image of the uterus and nearby organs can be easily seen on the monitor. using the image, the doctor can diagnose what the problem is. The laparoscopy is also used during the surgery. In this surgery the entire uterus is removed. This can be due to cancer, especially ovarian cancer.
Sometimes the ovaries are also removed which means that the woman will no longer have periods. so the chances of getting pregnant become zero and the lady cannot conceive in future. So the laparoscopic hysterectomy is definitely the last option to consider when medications and other treatments do not show any result.
Why choose laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery?
- Going for hysterectomy surgery can be tough. At a young age, getting the surgery done can prevent the women from getting pregnant. so usually the doctors try their level best to cure internal problems through medicines and other treatments. when these do not show any results, then surgery is suggested by them.
- There are a lot of reasons as to why people go for the laparoscopic hysterectomy. If you are suffering from cancer or tumour then surgery is needed. If you have continuous excessive bleeding which cannot be controlled through medicines then too you need to get the surgery done.
- In the case of fibroids too, one has to go through the surgery to get rid of the problem. Only proper diagnosis can help the doctor to decide whether surgery is required or not. That is why it becomes necessary to get in touch with a laparoscopy expert only who can perform the same nicely and with precision.
So the reasons for getting the laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery can entirely depend on your hospital and the diagnosis done by the doctor. accordingly the doctor and you together can determine the need of the surgery and its after effects too.
Ayaansh hospital is one of the highly reputed centres for laparoscopic hysterectomy. If you are looking forward to a better surgery with far reaching outcomes, it is a good idea to connect with the team of Dr. P. Sreenivasa Rao, who is the best laparoscopic surgeon in Bangalore and others who can guide you in the right direction. These specialists have years of experience and are familiar with how safely the surgery can be done. Thus the patient and their family need not worry about anything but can relax and stay fine. So consult a good doctor and then go for the hysterectomy surgery.