Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore
Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalorewho is well trained & expert in providing high-quality treatment. He is offering the most affordable Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore. The Cost of Laparoscopic Surgery is starting from Rs. 25,000/- only.
He established the Ayaansh Hospital in the City of Bangalore to take up Further Challenges & Advance the Practice of Laparoscopy, Gynecological Oncology, Gynecology, and Laparoscopy for Infertility treatments. He is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon, Gynecologist & Gynecological Oncologist/Oncology Surgeon in Bangalore, India.
Contact us to know about the laparoscopic Surgery & it's cost or other options. You will get the best guidance and be sure of receiving the 100 percent high-quality treatment and medical care.
Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore
Ayaansh Hospital is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Bangalore & we provide the Laparoscopic Surgery with our highly experienced surgeon to perform the procedure of minimally invasive pain by using the latest equipment & high-quality technologies.
Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore is available at Ayaansh Hospital with the development of laparoscopic surgery by using the latest technology & we are providing the best healthcare services of the patients.
Ayaansh Hospital is becoming the perfect destination for Laparoscopic Surgery due to several reasons. We are providing the utmost intense patient care aiming for patient satisfaction.
What is laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is also known as diagnostic laparoscopy & it is a surgery performed to examine the organs of the abdomen. Laparoscopic surgery involves small incisions in the abdomen.
The laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery, band-aid surgery, keyhole surgery.
The laparoscopic surgery is commonly used to determine pelvic inflammatory diseases, pelvic pain or some cases of endometriosis. The laparoscopic surgery in Bangalore is a very cost-effective procedure with a short recovery period.
The vital element of laparoscopic surgery is the use of the laparoscope, a long fiber optic cable that allows the surgeon to view the affected area.
When laparoscopy is used to diagnose the condition of any patient, the procedure usually takes about 30-60 minutes. Bangalore has the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital & Surgeon across the city and Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore is very less.
Why is laparoscopic surgery done?
The surgery is done through a few small incisions in the abdomen. The scope is put through one of the incisions. It sends pictures from the inside the body to a video screen. Laparoscopy helps diagnose and treat problems in the reproductive organs.
- Tubal pregnancy: This occurs when an embryo implants in a fallopian tube. Untreated, the tube can rupture and bleed.
- A fibroid (lump of uterine muscle tissue). This can cause pain and bleeding. These can also be diagnosed with ultrasound.
- A blocked or damaged the Fallopian tube. This can cause trouble getting pregnant.
- Endometriosis (growth of uterine tissue outside the uterus): This can cause pain, bleeding, and trouble getting pregnant
- Adhesions (scar tissue): These can cause pain and trouble getting pregnant.
- An ovarian cyst (fluid-filled sac) or tumor (abnormal growth). Either can cause pain and other health problems.
- Pelvic organ prolapses. This is when the female organs drop into or out of the vagina.
- Incontinence: This is when urine leaks involuntarily.
What are the Side Effects of Laparoscopic Surgery?
You should contact your doctor if any of the following symptoms develop after having a laparoscopy such as:
- persistent or worsening pain after a few days
- new abdominal pain
- nausea or vomiting
- fainting or feel light-headed
- redness, swelling, discharge or bleeding at the wound sites
- difficulty urinating
What are the Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery?
There are some advantages of performing laparoscopic surgery which include:
- Reduced hemorrhaging, which decreases the chances of needing a blood transfusion.
- Small incisions while doing surgery, which reduces pain and shortens the recovery time.
- Lesser pain felt, leading to fewer pain medications needed
- You are Hospital stay is less, with sometimes leading to same-day discharge
- There is minimal scarring in the case of laparoscopic surgery as compared to other operations performed.
- You get back to your normal activities sooner.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore
At Ayaansh Hospital is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Bangalore. The Laparoscopy Surgery in Bangalore is a very affordable procedure that requires very less time to operate, and the hospital stay is also not too extended. The Laparoscopy Cost in Bangalore is starting from Rs. 25,000/- only depends on the type of surgery being performed, patient condition, Expertise of the Surgeon, Location, and the hospital costs also need to be taken into consideration.
The Laparoscopy Surgery Cost in Bangalore varies from Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- only. The cost is decidedly less when compared to other cities or countries. The Low Cost Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore is probably the main reason why patients come from foreign countries to India for laparoscopic surgery.
|Type of the Surgery||Minimum Cost||Average Cost||Maximum Cost|
|Laparoscopic Surgery||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 32,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-|
If you are looking for information regarding laparoscopic surgery, Visit us for a consultation by the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore and also to know about the Cost of Laparoscopic surgery.
1) Is Laparoscopic Surgery Painful?
Laparoscopy Surgery is not painful. Generally, anesthesia given will make you sleep, and won’t feel the pain. The holes or cuts which are made in the surgery are very small, so it don’t hurt you.
2) Does Laparoscopy help with infertility?
Yes! The laparoscopic surgery can treat some causes of infertility, allowing you a better chance to get conceive or naturally.
3) What is the Cost of Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore?
The Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore varies from Rs. 25, 000/- to Rs. 40,000/- only. The cost of Laparoscopy depends on several factors such as
- Type of Surgery
- Expertise of the Surgeon
- Hospital to Hospital
- Consultation fee
- Patient condition
- Equipment’s used
4) What are the benefits of laparoscopy?
There are several benefits of laparoscopic surgery includes
- Less Pain after Laparoscopic Surgery
- Smaller incisions
- Faster recovery
- Less risk of infections
5) How long does it take to recover after laparoscopic surgery?
Generally, it recovers very faster. It depends on factors such as type of the surgery & patient condition.
6) Why choose Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao for Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore?
There are several factors by choosing the Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao for laparoscopic surgery such as
- Expertise of the Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Using high-quality treatment & latest technology
- Decades of experience
- Affordable cost
- Patience to explaining the procedure of surgery or treatment
7) Is insurance available for laparoscopic surgery?
Yes, insurance is available for the laparoscopic Surgery. But, it depends on the type of surgery required.