Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore
Dr. P Sreenivasa Rao is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore who is well trained & expert in providing high-quality treatment. We are offering the most affordable Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore.
He Established the Ayaansh Hospital in the City of Bangalore to take up Further Challenges to Advance the Practice of Laparoscopy, Gynecological Oncology and Gynaecology & he is one of the Best Laparoscopy, Gynaecologist & Gynecological Oncologist in Bangalore, India.
Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore
Ayaansh Hospital is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital to offer the affordable Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore.
Ayaansh Hospital is becoming the perfect destination for Laparoscopic Surgery due to several reasons. Ayaansh Hospital is providing the utmost intense patient care aiming for patient satisfaction.
What is laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is also known as diagnostic laparoscopy & it is a surgery performed to examine the organs of the abdomen. Laparoscopic surgery involves small incisions in the abdomen.
The laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery, band-aid surgery, keyhole surgery.
The laparoscopic surgery is commonly used to determine pelvic inflammatory diseases, pelvic pain or some cases of endometriosis. The laparoscopic surgery is a very cost-effective procedure with a short recovery period.
The vital element laparoscopic surgery is the use of the laparoscope, a long fiber optic cable which allows the surgeon to view the affected area.
When laparoscopy is used to diagnose the condition of any patient, the procedure usually takes about 30-60 minutes. Bangalore has the Best Laparoscopy Hospitals and surgeons across the country and laparoscopy Cost in Bangalore is very less.
Why is laparoscopic surgery done?
The surgery is done through a few small incisions in the abdomen. The scope is put through one of the incisions. It sends pictures from the inside the body to a video screen. Laparoscopy helps diagnose and treat problems in the reproductive organs.
- Tubal pregnancy: This occurs when an embryo implants in a fallopian tube. Untreated, the tube can rupture and bleed.
- A fibroid (lump of uterine muscle tissue). This can cause pain and bleeding. These can also be diagnosed with ultrasound.
- A blocked or damaged the Fallopian tube. This can cause trouble getting pregnant.
- Endometriosis (growth of uterine tissue outside the uterus): This can cause pain, bleeding, and trouble getting pregnant
- Adhesions (scar tissue): These can cause pain and trouble getting pregnant.
- An ovarian cyst (fluid-filled sac) or tumor (abnormal growth). Either can cause pain and other health problems.
- Pelvic organ prolapses. This is when the female organs drop into or out of the vagina.
- Incontinence: This is when urine leaks involuntarily.
What are the Side Effects of Laparoscopic Surgery?
You should contact your doctor if any of the following symptoms develop after having a laparoscopy such as:
- persistent or worsening pain after a few days
- new abdominal pain
- nausea or vomiting
- fainting or feel light-headed
- redness, swelling, discharge or bleeding at the wound sites
- difficulty urinating
What are the Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery?
There are some advantages of performing laparoscopic surgery which include:
- Reduced hemorrhaging, which decreases the chances of needing a blood transfusion.
- Small incisions while doing surgery, which reduces pain and shortens the recovery time.
- Lesser pain felt, leading to fewer pain medications needed
- You are Hospital stay is less, with sometimes leading to same-day discharge
- There is minimal scarring in case of laparoscopic surgery as compared to other operations performed.
- You get back to your normal activities sooner.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore
The Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore is cheapest & affordable by the patients. The Cost is based on the Location, Hospital, Expertise of the Surgeon, etc. Many of the international patients come down to India to undergo this surgery because, Laparoscopy Surgery Hospital in Bangalore is the only one who is providing Laparoscopy Surgery Cost is very low.
Contact us to know about the Laparoscopy Surgery Cost in Bangalore. Get a Free Consultation by the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore.