Gynaec Oncology (Gynae Cancer) Is the Medical Practice Dealing with The Health of Female Reproductive System at Best Women Hospital at Indira Nagar Bangalore. At Ayaansh Hospital Indira Nagar Bangalore, Our Emphasis Is to Help Young Cancer Patients of The Reproductive Age Groups – Both Male & Female Patients – Prior To Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy Through Gamete & Embryo Cryopreservation. Gynaecological Problems Can Be Controlled Through Vaccination, Screening, And Educational Programmes. We Also Provide Treatment & Rehabilitation with Pain Relief & Palliative Care.
The Programme of Gynaecological Oncology at Ayaansh Hospital Indira Nagar Bangalore Provides Treatment to All Gynaecological Cancers. We Strive to Provide Excellent Care in Ovarian, Cervical, Endometrial, Vulval, And Vaginal Cancers. Our Approach to All Cancers Is ‘Holistic’ And Integrated with A Team of Best Cancer Specialists in Bangalore, Counsellors, Specialist Nurses, Physiotherapists, Yoga Teachers, Palliative Medicine, And Oncologists.
Ayaansh Hospital Provide Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotic Surgery for Complex Gynaecological Oncological Procedures and Benign Gynaecological Conditions. Currently, over 95% Of All Procedures Are Performed Laparoscopically Ensuring Minimal Blood Loss and Speedy Recovery to The Patients.
We Are the Only Centre in The Country to Have A Gynaecology Oncology Specialist Nurse to Provide One to One Support Before, During and After the Admission. Our Specialist Nurse Is Trained to Address Issues Related to Different Treatments, Including Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Our Counsellor Attached to The Women’s Oncology Wing Is the Best Available for Sexuality and Psychological Support.
Our Centre Also Provides Treatment for Recurrent Gynaecological Cancers Including Exenteration Surgery, Secondary Cytoreductive Surgery with Hipec And Side Wall Recurrence Excision.
Best Cancer Specialist in Bangalore:
"Ayaansh Hospital" is the Best Cervical Cancer Hospital in Bangalore led by one of the Best Cancer Specialist in Bangalore, Dr. Sreenivasa Rao is Specialized in (Gynae Cancer) GYNAEC ONCOLOGY (Best Oncology Surgeon in Bangalore), LAPAROSCOPIC & ROBOTIC SURGEON, URO GYNAECOLOGY. Ayaansh Hospital is located in Indiranagar Bangalore.
Services & Facilities
- Laparoscopic/ Robotic Staging Procedures
- Fertility-Preserving Surgery For Cervical Cancer (Radical Trachelectomy)
- 6 Days A Week Frozen Section To Optimize Decision Making
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Transposition
- Laparoscopic/ Robotic Radical Hysterectomy For Early Cervical Cancer
- Sentinel Node Surgery For Vulval Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Risk-Reducing Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
TYPES OF GYNEAC CANCERS
It Is The Commonest Cause Of Cancer-Related Deaths In Women. Majority Of The Women Present In Advanced Stages Where The Survival Rates Are Poor. Education, Screening, And Vaccination Can Bring About A Reduction In Mortality Due To The Disease. Cervical Cancer Detected Early And Treated According
To The Guidelines Have A Higher Chance Of Cure. Cervical Cancer Is The No. 1 Cancer In Women As For Globocan 2012 Statistics.
Another Important Gynaecological Malignancy Whose Incidence Has Been Increasing Especially In The Urban Areas In Recent Times. Again The Presentation In Most Cases Is Advanced Stages. The Treatment Options Are An Aggressive Cytoreductive Surgery Or Chemotherapy Or A Combination Of Both.
Incidence Is More In Urban Women As There Is A Rise In The Incidence Of Contributory Factors Like Hypertension, Obesity And Hyperestrogenism. Surgery In Combination With Radiotherapy Or Chemotherapy Is The Treatment Of Choice. Detected In Early Stages, Patients Have A Good Chance Of Survival.
This Type Of Cancer Is Less Common In India. Occurs Mainly In Elderly Women. Treatment Options Are A Combination Of Surgery, Radiotherapy And Chemotherapy.
- Irregular Pervaginal Bleeding
- White Discharge
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Bleeding After Sexual Intercourse
- Abdominal Distension/Swelling
- Weight Loss, Reduction In Appetite
- Itching/Swelling /Ulcer In The Vulval Area
- Pain In The Abdomen/Leg
- Early Marriage
- Early Initiation Of Sexual Activity, Multiple Sexual Partners
- Immunocompromised Condition
- Genetic Causes And Brca Mutations
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Early Menarche And Late Menopause
- Alcohol, Smoking
- Exposure To Prolonged Estrogen
- Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Etc
- Laparoscopic/Open/Robotic-Assisted Radical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic/Open Robotic Pelvic /Para-Aortic Lymph Node Dissection
- Laparoscopic/Robotic/Open Staging Surgery For Endometrial Cancer
- Cytoreductive Surgery For Ovarian Cancer
- Fertility Preservation Strategies
- Radical Vulvectomy/Hemi Vulvectomy/Wide Radical Excision Of The Vulval Lesion
- Groin Node Dissection
- LEEP/LLETZ, Cone Biopsy
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Robotic Surgeries In The Management Of Gynec Cancers